CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Poem To My Lovely Father

Special dedication poem NuR KaSiH to my lovely father..

Father,
Nobody can replace you,
You give me the light in shining my life,
You give me a strenght to face a challenge,
You were the best father,
Never forg et your smiling face.


Father,
Though you were at special place forever,
Imagination of yours makes my tears flowing down on my faces,
Never give up, I wakes up,
And pray to Allah for your peaceful.


Father,
Nobody can’t replace you.


Father,
14 years had brought me a thousands memories,
14 years I grow up wi th you,
14 years you thought me alot,
14 years you brought me happines,
14 years we were together,
14 years you made me laughed and croud.
But today, I’m smiling but not crying,
Because of you, father...
You did the best thing to make me a ”manner person”

Thank you, father..(Ridzuan bin Abdul Rahman)
2 August 2000

0 comments: