CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Poem NuR KaSiH To My Lovely Mom

Thank you for being in me, even when doubted myself,
For being the one person I could t rust no matter what, no matter where,
But must of all thank you for being you my mom,
A mom I am so proud t o claim I love u now and forever,
To some love is just a world,
To me it’s a feeling,
A feeling when I get when I realize you are my mom..
A mom who loves, shares, a mom who inspire unconditionally,
What’s that!
That’s love..
A mother’s love, but only you would know and me,
U returned that love time and time again possibly too much,
I nevertheless you didi….thank you mom,
Thank you for being there when I needed you most,
For meing my rock when I should heve been yours..
I love u first of all the thanks fot all you do..
It means you mean a lot to me and that I am thingking of your happiness all day with pleasure and with love…. Thank’s Mom

Salauyah bt Husain-my lovely mom

0 comments: